EP Perfect Navigation
Electro anatomical Mapping- and Navigation System
It is integrating electrophysiological informations with anatomical landmarks in myocardium.
- Position and movement of endocardial catheters are located in real-time mode using high-frequency currents (?30kHz) passing through patient's body in three orthogonal vectors.
- High frequency low currents, with less than 500 microampere amplitude, passing through three pairs of electrodes attached to the patient's body create three homogeneous orthogonal electric fields in the heart area.
- Amplitude and frequency of electric current, registered by endocardial electrode, contains information necessary for electrode position location.
- Referent electrode placed inside the heart allows compensation of patient accidental shifts in the process of operation.
- During the mapping a catheter sequentially goes round the myocardium surface. The system stores location of the mapping catheter and electrogram in selected points. Equired electrophysiological information is coded using the color scale and is overlaid onto heart chamber reconstruction. The reconstruction is renewed in real time mode with every new point taken.
- Simultaneous display of up to 300 positions endocardial electrodes during intracardiac manipulation, electrophysiologic studies and radiofrequency ablation in real time;
- Acquire electrode positions and points of ablation in the memory during ablation with time and amplitude characteristics of the point;
- Reconstruction 3D models of the heart chambers according tomography;
- Dynamic display of three-dimensional models with atrial activation maps;
- Dynamic display of three-dimensional models with ventricle activation maps;
- Dynamic display of three-dimensional models with atrial spectral activation maps;
- Dynamic display of three-dimensional models with ventricle spectral activation maps;
- Function combining three-dimensional models of the heart chambers derived from tomographic studies with models obtained during electrophysiological studies;
- Structure and function of the virtual electrodes on selected poles endocardial electrodes;
- Accelerated construction of the chamber of the heart in 30 seconds by automatically capturing points and automatic removal of points falling into the interior, with the coordinates of all the connected electrodes;
- Function to display depth ablation tissue;
- Graphical display window for synchronous R-wave electrograms for automatic measurement intervals activation;
- One time electrodes position acquire with automatic activation interval measuring;
- Function to display the calculated damage zone and crossing zones injury;
- Rotation and translation view camera;
- Automatic retention of the distal pole of the electrode in the center of the screen;
- Construct activation maps from electrophysiological mapping systems in different modes: static display mode activation sequence, mesh mode, the dynamic display mode of the front wave excitation;
- Simultaneous display of multiple chambers of the heart;
- Use of conventional endocardial catheters. No special catheters required.
- Duplication monitors the operating surgeon and operator EP system.
- Significantly reduced X-ray exposure and time of operation.
- Ease of use, low cost of the procedure.
- 3D anatomical reconstruction of heart chambers.
- Computer visualization of autowave processes spreading on myocardium surface.
- 3D navigation of any multipolar catheters in heart chambers.
- Diagnostic maps construction by color code overlaying onto heart chambers reconstruction.
- Color marking of myocardium activation sequence (ways of movement of electric waves around heart).
- Opportunity to return catheter to previous anatomical position (reverse navigation).
- Documentation of electrodes position in which ablation was performed.